Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh, and thanks to Sean J for the Magnesium tip!

FYI, I have been trying to keep hydrated and also take magnesium for the leg cramps...and so far, so good. A couple of false alarms last night, mostly because I wasn't fully hydrated (a few glasses of wine earlier in the evening, plus coming off Dex and peeing everything out, equals not that hydrated).

But I'm pleased to say I've been taking ZMA at the suggestion of my friend Sean. This contains Zinc, Magnesium and some Vitamin B. It's frequently used by bodybuilders to increase testosterone (need this!), rebuild muscle mass (need this) and whatever else...plus the Vitamin B will help combat neuropathy and the Magnesium -- so far, anyhow -- appears to be keeping the cramps away.

I'm keeping it up -- three big-ol horsepills every night. But so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment